Here is Albert with Officer Kyle Ashley, a friend to all cyclists using the bike lanes. They are promoting the Tour de Bloor passport program.
- Passports are available at Curbside and Sweet Pete’s (Annex) bike stores
- It is also available online for you to print at home.
- Passport holders who shop at a minimum of 20 businesses are eligible for a draw
- Prizes include a Simcoe Classic bike (retail value $849)
- After making a purchase, participating merchants will initial (or affix a sticker) to the passport
- The passport is also available to non-cyclists
- This promotion runs until mid-September 2017